Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am totally new to revolvers.... My 686-6 is my first experience with revolvers. It is at S&W for warranty work, shooting very high.

While waiting I have been visiting postings on the forum.... I am very impressed with the knowledge out there as well as the willingness of members to give assistance.

I may also be catching the bug... ! You all are creating an interest in other S&W models and stoking the fire for future acquisitions....!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I am totally new to revolvers.... My 686-6 is my first experience with revolvers. It is at S&W for warranty work, shooting very high.

While waiting I have been visiting postings on the forum.... I am very impressed with the knowledge out there as well as the willingness of members to give assistance.

I may also be catching the bug... ! You all are creating an interest in other S&W models and stoking the fire for future acquisitions....!
Lookout!!! some of the pix these guys post can lean hard on a guys wallet!! They have already cost me about $1500 and now I am on the soft lookout for a 44 special oh and maybe a 19 .. evil men and women all of them!! :)

·
Registered
27,110 Posts
There are a variety of S&W revolvers to choose from as you know, but one must include a model 28...JMHO.

Such fun to shoot. We look forward to you sharing future purchases with us soon.:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all of you for the responses to my original post.....! My problem is that there are so many viable candidates for addition to my gun collection that I don't know which way to turn first...! The second problem is the wallet, which always tries to bring one back to reality...!

I don't know why it took me so long to get into revolvers but they are now my real focus. I have gone thru 15 different semi-autos and have my favorite 6 that I shoot on a regular basis...!

I now have a totally committed interest in revolvers. I like their looks, their accuracy and history..... Wish I had discovered them sooner..... I wonder which guns would be in my gun safe...!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Thanks to all of you for the responses to my original post.....! My problem is that there are so many viable candidates for addition to my gun collection that I don't know which way to turn first...! The second problem is the wallet, which always tries to bring one back to reality...!

I don't know why it took me so long to get into revolvers but they are now my real focus. I have gone thru 15 different semi-autos and have my favorite 6 that I shoot on a regular basis...!

I now have a totally committed interest in revolvers. I like their looks, their accuracy and history..... Wish I had discovered them sooner..... I wonder which guns would be in my gun safe...!
I have shot and owned a lot of guns over many years .. Seems when I really need something to depend on or more importantly when I want to have some real fun at the range .. I always bring the revolvers!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice pictures of your firearms..... I like them all....! I am especially fond of those with 4" barrels....!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wendy..... Your 686 would make a good partner with my 686 4"...! I will be on the lookout for that or something similar in the future....!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts