Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since my retirement I have decided to sell many of the vintage holsters I have accumulated over the years. All of these holsters fit Smith Wesson Revolvers K or J frames and or Model 39-59 etc. Auto Pistols.

1. Bianchi #19L for 39-59 series Auto Pistol
2 Mixon DB 726 For Smith Wesson Model 39-59 Auto Pistols
3. Safari Land #27 Slide Belt for Model 39-59 Auto Pistols
4. Uncle Mikes thumb break Revolver Holster Smith Wesson K- Frame 4 inch
5 Bianchi Shadow #8 for Smith Wesson K frame revolver 4 inch
6. Bianchi #5 B Smith Wesson J Frame Chief's Special 2 inch
7. Bucheimer 140-52W Smith Wesson Chiefs Special J frame
8. Bucheimer 14C-10 Inside the waist band Clip Holster for Chief's Special J frame
9. Bianchi #5B Smith Wesson K or L frame 6 inch
10 HKS Speedloader pouch with 2 K frame speedloaders
11 HKS 102 XL Competition Speed Loader pouch for N Frame revolvers with 2 Safari Land Speed loaders N-1 for Smith Wesson N frame Revolvers.

I represent all these holsters to be in good to very good used condition , very serviceable and ready to be put into service . These are all Right Hand Strong side holsters.

$225 check or Postal money order buys them all , Ill pay the shipping and insurance ...

Any questions please contact me via this site.

Layne12gun DSCF3840[1].JPG DSCF3839[1].JPG

Forgot to include the pictures of the speed loaders the Safariland N 's are new in factory bag. HKS are in good shape

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok How about a price reduction. $200 and Ill pay the shipping . ????

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Lets try again. All these holsters for one Low price ?? Ill do 175.00 and YOU pay the shipping. !! i got another project I got to start on. Wife is complaining about all the stuff I have. Something has to give !!!

$175.00 ANY TAKERS !!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts