Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

this is the first gun forum i've ever joined. I'm a police officer from Vienna which is the capital of Austria (that's the country where the T800 is coming from :D ).
I'm the proud owner of a 360PD, a Model 60 Chiefs Special and a Ruger LCR and you can believe me, i love snubbies. I'm generally interested in all topics which have something to do with revolvers. I'm looking forward to have some interesting conversations and meet like-minded people.

Kind regards from Vienna

:37-637: Snubbie87 :)

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Hi folks,

this is the first gun forum i've ever joined. I'm a police officer from Vienna which is the capital of Austria (that's the country where the T800 is coming from :D ).
I'm the proud owner of a 360PD, a Model 60 Chiefs Special and a Ruger LCR and you can believe me, i love snubbies. I'm generally interested in all topics which have something to do with revolvers. I'm looking forward to have some interesting conversations and meet like-minded people.

Kind regards from Vienna

:37-637: Snubbie87 :)
Welcome, I thought all you were allowed to have was Glocks!:D

·
Registered
16,324 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia and a strong liking of a good snubnose is healthy and absolutely nothing wrong with it. We do like pics so please post some pictures of yours.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
Willkommen from Texas! I had the great pleasure to visit AUstria as a youth - learned how to ski in the Tyrolean Alps. Also how to get really sloshed on schnapps....

We are really unfamiliar with European gun laws - every country of course has different ones. We'd love to hear what it takes to be a gun aficionado in Austria - how difficult for a non-police non-military person to get one or more firearms.

Since everything is metric, what name do you give for ammo like the .38 Special? See, we're ignorant, but want to learn!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia and a strong liking of a good snubnose is healthy and absolutely nothing wrong with it. We do like pics so please post some pictures of yours.
Visit my Photoset, it is a little fortaste but next week i'll add some pics from my babys:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Willkommen from Texas! I had the great pleasure to visit AUstria as a youth - learned how to ski in the Tyrolean Alps. Also how to get really sloshed on schnapps....

We are really unfamiliar with European gun laws - every country of course has different ones. We'd love to hear what it takes to be a gun aficionado in Austria - how difficult for a non-police non-military person to get one or more firearms.

Since everything is metric, what name do you give for ammo like the .38 Special? See, we're ignorant, but want to learn!
I'm really pleased that you visit my country and get familiar with some old traditions - like drinking schnapsl ;l;naaaa - You have to visit Vienna, it's a really nice city!

You are interested in our gun law? I'll try to explain it to you the next days and hope to translate it in an understandable language for you ;)

That has nothing to do with ignorance, Austria isn't as big as the US, so it is absolutely comprehensible that you didn't know about our metric sytem - except you compare us with Australia or Germany kjbnfafo

.38 Special has the same indication.

Kind Regards
Snubbie 87

1 - 20 of 32 Posts