Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Putting this up for a friend of mine. She’s asking $475.00. Take a look and see what you think. All the numbers match except the stocks. One stock panel has a crack through the escutcheon, but it doesn’t go all the way through. I have the piece if you want additional pics. Hank

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Comes with the holster, speed loader. “W.B.” Inspector stamp with flaming bomb. Top strap “ United States Property “.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hank, too bad about the stocks but maybe we can talk anyway. I just saw this - I need to get out more. Would like to hear about the bore- 38 S&W 5" barrel?? lets hear it.

Best,
J. R.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bore looks very good to me. I have no borescope, just the naked eye and a light. No pitting at all, to my eye. Five (5”) inch barrel.
The caliber is 38 S &W. The stocks aren’t numbered to the gun, however are close in serial number and, I think, are period correct. I can take pictures of any area you have questions about. Hank

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Roadrunner-Do you still want this piece. Haven’t heard from you since you wanted me to send this to you prior to payment! That dog don’t hunt , as I told you. This is certainly not the way to treat folks. Put up now or forget the deal. Hank

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Back up for sale, since I’m getting no response from RoadRunner. Maybe the coyote finally got him? Anyway, our deal was &435.00 and buyer pays the shipping. Anybody have an interest? Regarding his questions about the finish vs stock condition. The finish appears original to me, but I’m a student here, not an expert. Hank

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Contacted via email from RoadRunner. He will have a MO in the mail tomorrow. So SPF. He said he be away til the end of the month. Maybe I was too hasty. Hank

1 - 11 of 11 Posts