Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am new to the forum and I thought I could find an answer to my problem here. It started about 7 weeks when I sent my pistol to S&W to have them try to figure out why it jams all the time. Got it back in 6 weeks with a note that said repaired injector and repaired ejector. Took it to the range yesterday and the first shot when I pulled the trigger I heard it click but did not fire bullet. Tried and tried but only got about 30 % to fire. It never jammed. So today I took it apart and cleaned and inspected firing pin, looks Ok. I put it back together and put in a snap cap and fired it several times, there were no marks on snap cap. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
120 Posts
When my well used copy, (about 20k fired) started that I thought it was a broken firing pin. It turned out to be a broken firing pin rebound spring. Replaced spring and no issues since.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE:
Got my Victory back from S&W for the second time and I think it is finally fixed. Took to the range and shot 65 rounds with one no fire and no jams. Glad I sent back the second time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
UPDATE:
Got my Victory back from S&W for the second time and I think it is finally fixed. Took to the range and shot 65 rounds with one no fire and no jams. Glad I sent back the second time.
I just sent mine back for the 2nd time. Got it last October and the extractor fell out 2nd time on the range. Got it back 3 months later and ammo jams 25-50% of the time. I tried 11 types of ammo including their recommended CCI Mini-Mag. I sure hope they get it right this time.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Eeek! 😬
I just sent mine back for the 2nd time. Got it last October and the extractor fell out 2nd time on the range. Got it back 3 months later and ammo jams 25-50% of the time. I tried 11 types of ammo including their recommended CCI Mini-Mag. I sure hope they get it right this time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts