Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday Lunch for One with a little "Light Protection".....

Deer Meat, Baby Carrots, Parsnips, Turnips, Russet Potatoes, Sweet Onions and Scallions ... Simmer in Beef Bullion Broth until tender, cool overnight and reheat....

The Model 30 is from 1959 and another "Walk In" .... The Venison in the soup I had to chase.... ;)

So what are you having for lunch?

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beginning to think that I am the only person left in York County with any kind of disposable income left come Sunday ....

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A Model 15-2 from 1966 came in with it....

Looks like it's Venison, dried beans and Ramein Noodles for a while.... ;)

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Geeeeez.

I haven't even shot it yet and you buzzards are already to pick my bones!....

Maybe I shouldn't have been protecting the soup!

QC, there's 200 lbs of venison in my freezer now.... come on up and get you some!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
If you only knew how much I'd like to take you up on that offer.

I don't know, though. I don't think you have enough booze to keep me happy. You know how cranky I get when I'm not havin' fun.

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Very nice Drew, no venison for me today, but we did eat some wild turkey bugers last night!

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hunter said:
".... we did eat some wild turkey bugers last night!..."
:shock:

Wow Dom! I'm Impressed!

:?

Not even QC will do that, and that damn scrawny injun is pretty hungry! He'll eat anything!....

:eek:

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
LOL Drew!!! There wasn't any alcohol in them, but there was some chili peppers!!!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
FYI Drew, I am told by names (plural) from that other board, names you'd know as very thoroughly knowledgible collectors, that the 15-2 is less common than the 15-1. Nice score my friend!
I'd be happy to come up and have at QCs venison for him...think we might have some business to attend to as well.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Geoff40 said:
".... I'd be happy to come up and have at QCs venison for him...think we might have some business to attend to as well."
That we do.... My house is your house my friend!

Come on up!

Drew

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
A mighty tasty looking stew!

I made up a bunch of venison cubes wrapped in bacon last night. I'll have to take some pics of that. Might make it into a stew too.......

·
Registered
19,777 Posts
Drew, No wonder your collection of S&W's is so extensive.......they just walk in your door!!!! :lol: Bob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts