Smith And Wesson Forums banner

Update on Nicholas. Week #19 with Lymphoma.

1K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  45acp230 
#1 ·
Hey S&W,

Thank all of you for your Heartfelt Prayers & Well Wishes.

Last week, they removed a mass of tumors from my son, Nicholas.

He is now home, with 47 staples down the front (more or less).

Quite bad for a while. After the operation he developed an ILEUS. Many folk do, in reaction to the anesthesia.

The Doctors are planning the next course of treatment.

He is in a bit of pain, but good Spirits.

Later, Mark

#2 ·
Glad your son is back home. Thanks for the update. Hopefully the next course of action by the MD's will be more effective. Prayers sent for your son to keep up the fight!

#3 ·
Prayers sent Mark mate, to you and yours...As a father I've endured a fair bit, I know you can carry the load, with Gods help and many prayers. You have a good group here.

Paul

#8 ·
Unfortunately, an ileus isn’t an uncommon complication from certain surgical procedures, or from the administration of anesthesia, along with the patient’s ability to withstand the surgical insult and/or the accompanying anesthesia. My continued prayers and best wishes for a positive outcome for your son in particular, your family in general, and divine guidance for those physicians involved with his case. Warmest personal regards to you and yours.

#9 ·
Glad that he's home, Mark. May our loving God put a bubble of protection around Nick and his family during these trying times. Will continue to pray for comfort, healing and the strength to endure what your son is going through. Your entire family included. Thank you so much for keeping us informed.

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.