Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey S&W,

Thank all of you for your Prayers.

There is no "Visiting" to the Hospital. So I am unable to be with the Red Head...when she needs me most.
:'(

The Red Head called about noon.

The Dr.s say she has Lung Cancer & Lymphoma. Will do biopsies on Thursday.

The Red Head never smoked. Her Dad, who I never met, died a horrific death from cancer. Her siblings still talk of it.

Sure hope it was not ASBESTOS that I brought home on work clothes...
:'(

Will post, as we know more.

Later, Mark

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
mark I cant even imagine the burden you are carrying right now, all I can say is there is a reason. I want to reach out to all the faithful on this site, to reach deeper than they ever have in prayer, not just for your family mate.. but for our country. In Jesus precious name Amem..this is a test, and a big one..help Mark keep his faith and family..Amen

Thewelshm

·
Registered
787 Posts
Sorry to hear this Mark. Of course you and your family continue to be in my prayers.

Joe

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
If you were exposed to asbestos, how are YOU doing? have you had a check-up?
My dad died of esophageal cancer (BAD way to go) and just lost my mom last year to cancer/pneumonia; last few days on a ventilator with 1/4 lung capacity...............
Take of her AND yourself....

Good luck and God's Speed

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey AD,

No symptoms.........yet...

Later, Mark

·
Premium Member
2,818 Posts
Mark... my sincere hopes and Prayers are going out for "the Red Head" (I have one at home too).

Conrad

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Mark, I am so sorry to hear the news about your wife. I can’t imagine either what you are going through. I can assure you that my wife and I will lift you and your family up every day. I really don’t know what to say except God knows what you are going through and He has got this. God is good and He will comfort you when no one else can. Keep us posted please.

·
Registered
21,964 Posts
Mark,
Sorry to hear about your wife. Prayers sent for your family and you to keep strong and for comfort during these difficult times. Please keep us up to date.
Later,
Curt

·
Premium Member
10,727 Posts
I'm hoping for the best for you and your wife. I well remember the feeling when I was first referred to the oncologist (symptom free) sitting there looking around the room. "What am I doing here" was what went through my mind. Well, whatever I first thought I was in the right place.

They caught my bone cancer very early. That made a big difference in my treatment and remission.

Reassure your wife that her father's experience will probably not be her experience. That inheritance link has to be high in her thoughts right now, especially without family to comfort her. I know that as soon as you can be tested for the virus and the hospitals start relaxing their draconian isolation you'll be there. Until then, get her a tablet and do your best to be there on a video link so at least you can talk and see each other. Most hospitals have extensive wifi available for patient usage.

The journey forward is difficult. I'm on chemo for the rest of my days. Every day is precious. Every effort is rewarded. Every thought is appreciated, and you will see this through together.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey M,

Thank you, and all the S&W Members who are Praying for my son & my Bride.

God Love You.

Later, Mark

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
The journey forward is difficult. . Every day is precious. Every effort is rewarded. Every thought is appreciated, and you will see this through together.
↑↑↑ This ↑↑↑
Crushing news and worse when you are isolated . I can't imagine.
The coming days will reveal the path ahead. Have strength my friend.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I pray that the Lord touch your family in a special, powerful way MSHarley.
Having two immediate family members both battling the Big "C" at once has to be a real emotional burden for the whole family. You're all in my prayers.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts