Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've sold the guns but while digging through things I found the S & W boxes that they came in......one was a 6 1/2" model 624 and the other was a 6" 28-2, the boxes have always been stored indoors and are in great shape for their age.

The 624 box still has the factory end label, black plastic piece that goes through the trigger guard, S & W logo protective paper and the label is stamped 'C' showing it went back to the factory for the recall.

The 28-2 box has no end label but has the plastic trigger piece and the S & W logo protective paper.

Is there any value of these boxes to collectors and if so what should I ask for them ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nrha,

According to my records both guns were sold to the same gentleman and I heard through the grapevine a while back that he had moved out of state few years ago and I have no idea of where he is or how to contact him.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Post the serial number and model numbers and a brief description of the transaction in both forums and see if the owner contacts you. Would be awesome to reunite the boxes with the revolvers. Just a thought.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts