Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First up is a Model 625 "Performance Center" with the four-inch barrel and "the Lock"...

The 625 "PC" has around 2,000-3,000 rounds thru it, between the original owner and me...it certainly won't be confused for a NEW gun, but it has not been abused...no major dings or scratches...the nicest thing about the 625 is the "Action Job" that the previous owner did on it...about 7 pounds and SMOOOTH on the DA, and it makes Federal American Eagle "Go Bang" every time...

I still have the Aluminum "PC" case for the 625, but the original grips and front sight are long gone--what you see is what you get, as far as grips and sights...Price is $850 F-T-F within 30 miles of Griffin, GA, or add $35 for insured shipping from my FFL to your FFL...

Model 22 "TR" is SOLD! Thanks for looking!

Last up is a Model 25-2, six-and-a-half inch barrel, blue, with the pinned barrel...this one is in about 93-95% condition, and HAS been shot a good bit...only "Negative", besides the WEAR, is that the previous owner "Narrowed" and Polished the OEM Target trigger to about the same width as the current .312-in. "Combat" trigger...NO box, NO paperwork, just the gun with a decent set of correct S&W Target grips...Price is $550 F-T-F within 30 miles of Griffin, GA, or add $35 for insured shipping from my FFL to your FFL...I'm WORKING on Pics of the 25-2, but that may take a coupla' days...

The ONLY trades being considered would be for a mid- to upper-tier AR--IF it interests me--OR a DPMS AR in .308..."Cash is King", and THANKS for LOOKING!!!....mikey357

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gary (RGS) is "Good To Go", too...Thanks!....mikey357

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do business with Mikey??? You kiddin' me? :ugeek:
To bad that toy gun has the lock. I might be able to come up with another model 19 somewhere in trade :mrgreen:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lonnie, sorry about "the Lock"...I've got a coupla' OTHER 625's W/O the Lock that are stayin' put...and I can ALWAYS use another one of your Model 19 "Cast-Offs"...they're better'n most people's "Keepers"!!!

Don't know that it'll matter to anyone, but "Dewey" over on "the OTHER Forum" was the original owner of the gun, and he did the "Action Job" on it, FWIW...and it IS SWEET!!!....mikey357

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTT for the Weekend Crowd....mikey357

1 - 5 of 5 Posts