Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To copy RdrBill's theme, two N frames that are new to me fill the niche...the "niche" being the month of October. I hope November is as productive!
A 5" 25-9 and a 58...I know how much Bill loves 58s!! ;) Sorry, I ran out of turqoise spray paint like Bill uses to paint his granite rocks for background in his firearm pictures! :lol:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Ken.
Nice niche fillers. A couple of hard to find items. You probably should buy another pool table, your first one should be full by now. Must have been a slow month for Winchesters.
There is no paint on those rocks, that is genuine ARIZONA Blue Rock. I was near some old blue rock mines when I was explorering the old ghost town of Courtland just last month. Lots of copper ore came from there about 1909-1914 time frame. That town did a "boom and bust" in about 5 years. I found a couple good samples along the old abandoned rail bed.
Yuma gunshow 7-8 Nov, come wander thru and visit. Buy you lunch.
Bill

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Ken,

October was a good N-frame month for me as well. ;)

I was pleasantly surprised when the gun genie called and told me that this 4" 657 was available.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
combat said:
Charlie,they look like Herritt Jordan Troopers to me. mytwocents
Thanks Combat,
The instant I read your response I remembered that is what they were. Somewhere in the back of my mind (I'm not sure there is a front) I kept thinking Ahrends but I knew that wasn't right. Thanks again.
Charlie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Smith really needs to make the unfluted cylinder more common. I know they will never recess the cylinders or pin the barrells again, but the unfluted cylinder just set a revolver off that much more for me. My Trail Boss and Alaskan immediately stand out due to this feature.
Nice guns Boss! ihjf

1 - 10 of 10 Posts