Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leighton and Giz decided to buy a couple of Hawks one day...The decorated throwing hawk is Leighton's, and the French one is mine ;)

How'd we do? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
I like them!
a scalp would look good hanging from yours
how long did it take to shovel off the rocks :mrgreen:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
azmick,

we've had about a week of warmer weather, think we've lost about a foot and a half of snow... . The top of the rocks are 3 feet from the ground... ;)

giz

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Once I get my hands on her, I'll post up a report or two and pic's of her with my others. She sure looks good.

Giz, Did anyone get the other?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, she's sitting all alone...

With some custom made spears.... ;)

giz

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
They look cool, you should find a Blacksmith that will forge you one. Hand hammered would be awesome!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Gizamo said:
Nope, she's sitting all alone...

With some custom made spears.... ;)

giz

HHHMMM!!!! A hawk and a lance??!! Ya got me thinking, I'm in trouble!! I might need one of those too!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Giz, Thought you might like this one. Used to be an old buck locally who made muzzleloaders. Had lots of Tiger Maple left over so he got into making Hawks. I got this one @ 15 years ago. I made the patch knife from an old saw blade and did the scrim.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
rimfired said:
Giz, Thought you might like this one. Used to be an old buck locally who made muzzleloaders. Had lots of Tiger Maple left over so he got into making Hawks. I got this one @ 15 years ago. I made the patch knife from an old saw blade and did the scrim.

WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is pretty!!!! Both the head and handle....Lost for words!!!! confused02 goodjob01

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
One of my biggest regrets was getting rid of my RMJ Forge Singman Hammerpoll. Sold it to a friend in Australia (boy, getting it there was real fun :roll: ) a few years back.

It was virtually identical to the 5th 'Hawk on this page, including the awesome handcrafted scabbard:
http://www.rmjforge.com/spring_2004.htm

I took a lot of pictures of it, gotta track 'em down..............

1 - 10 of 10 Posts