Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I predict that Ruger will announce a 1911 format on May 15th....

Wish me luck.... :mrgreen:

giz

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Why Not? Everyone Else Has.... What took them so long?.... and i predict it will be just as dismal a failure.... afterall all the real 1911's are Colt's.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
So, will it have a polymer slide or frame?? :roll:

I need to get myself another Colt, original all steel and blue!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I predict that you are incorrect, and that Remington will be the company that announces a new 1911.

What should we wager on this one Giz? ;)

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Plastic Revolvers, Digital Camo Hi Powers, Smith & Wesson Encore Rifles, Winchesters made in South Carolina, Remington AR-15's, what's next? Charter Arms is going to start making the Python?

The world has gone completely crazy...

·
Registered
656 Posts
I bet they find a way to make it ugly.

And will have the billboard warning text covering one side of the slide.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like we find out at 1 pm today. Whatever it is, it's going to debut at the NRA show early this afternoon.

One thing I will say about Ruger, they continue to be innovative. Not the same old tired stuff recyled into engineering change Dash - 14. :mrgreen:

giz

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sebago Son said:
...... Charter Arms is going to start making the Python?
The mention of such a thing is profanity. Bad cussin' ;)

If some of the latest releases are any indication, the new Ruger will be double dipped in the ugly vat ;)

·
Registered
7,808 Posts
...was at Barnes & Nobels book store last night and thumbed through a magazine titled "AR's".

Got dizzy from sensory overload trying to keep count of all the companies that had jumped on this bandwagon.

Some of the copies make a Swiss Army Knife blush sporting everything from a flash light to a spoon, fork and kick stand!

I'll keep mine plain and simple, thank you very much :roll:

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Wassamattahwidchew there Moon.... you don't have a Tacktical Toothbrush Holder on your AR? :D Comes in handy for Beer Can Openers.... ;)

·
Registered
7,808 Posts
Wassamattahwidchew there Moon.... you don't have a Tacktical Toothbrush Holder on your AR?
I want to "s i s s y s l a p" anyone I see who puts catsup on Terriaki steak or all that BS on an AR.

A grown man carrying on of these (state side) gets about as much respect as a teenager with his pants hanging below his butt crack... j;zn;

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
MOONDAWG said:
Wassamattahwidchew there Moon.... you don't have a Tacktical Toothbrush Holder on your AR?
I want to "s i s s y s l a p" anyone I see who puts catsup on Terriaki steak or all that BS on an AR.

A grown man carrying on of these (state side) gets about as much respect as a teenager with his pants hanging below his butt crack... j;zn;
Same here. One I don't even own an AR anything anymore, my Mini-14 will suffice. I'm with you Moon on the steak thing, I hate going to a resturant and seeing someone order a nice cut of beef, and then pouring some kind of steak sause all over it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts