Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Turkey Run State Park this weekend. Amazing place to go and hike, canoe, or just picnic. Beautiful!

Punch Bowl

One set of many...

Wedge Rock

Sugar Creek

More Steps

The trail leading out of Boulder Canyon

The Suspension Bridge

Neat little water slide off the beaten path

The End.

·
Super Moderator
11,419 Posts
Awesome pictures, as ussual Roze. That one of Madison sleeping after a long day of playing is priceless. Love it!

·
Administrator
8,453 Posts
Awesome!
Looks like y'all had a great time! Thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
829 Posts
What an awesome place! Maddie looks whooped in that last picture. I bet you were feeling the same.
What a good mom you are. :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
8,997 Posts
Awesome Roze!! Did you notice in the first picture the rock face looks like a profile of a man?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hunter, I just don't see it, man. Just woke up from a afternoon nap, so that might change after a couple cups of folgers, but I dont know. LoL. Here is the picture of the screaming tree, though. Maddie found it and started cracking up; at first I thought she finally flipped her little lid, but then I looked and we were both giggling. Such small things amuse us. :lol:

Or this one...a couple ways to see it. Either a little alien guy inside the slit, OR... :cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
wildfiresrozes said:
Or this one...a couple ways to see it. Either a little alien guy inside the slit, OR... :cool:
:eek: :lol: :lol:

Wildfiresrozes, EXCELLENT pics! Looks like you enjoyed some wonderful scenery and company.

·
Registered
829 Posts
bean357 said:
wildfiresrozes said:

Wildfiresrozes, EXCELLENT pics! Looks like you enjoyed some wonderful scenery and company.
or.......something about a man in the boat? :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mickey D said:
bean357 said:
wildfiresrozes said:

Avast! Ye found it, mickey d. Mind if me drop anchor on your lagoon? I'll let ya fire ye cannon through me porthole. Arrrr. :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Lower away me wench! :cool:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Either a little alien guy inside the slit said:

Avast! Ye found it, mickey d. Mind if me drop anchor on your lagoon? I'll let ya fire ye cannon through me porthole. Arrrr. :shock: :lol:[/quote]

Tisk, tisk, you naughty girl!!! nfiofnp Great

·
Registered
593 Posts
Outstanding pics and what a cool looking nature experience! Yeah, love the Maddie "zonked" pic.
Great job Mom!

·
Registered
297 Posts
rozes,
Wow, you had a great day! I love all the pictures. Your daughter looks like she's into the out-of-doors like her mom!

Thanks for sharing....imagine all the Native American activity at that site...I bet the archeologists have had their fun too.

Bob

1 - 20 of 20 Posts