Smith And Wesson Forums banner

Tuesday jokes

3K views 37 replies 9 participants last post by  WendyZXZ 
#1 ·
The Collins family owned a small farm in Canada, just yards away from the North Dakota border. For generations, their land had been the subject of a minor dispute between Canada and the United States. Mrs. Collins, who had just celebrated her ninetieth birthday, lived on the farm with her son and two grandchildren.
One day, her son rushed into her room with a letter in his hand. "Mom, I have some news," he said. "The government has come to an agreement with the people in Washington. They've decided that our land is really part of the United States. We have the right to approve or disapprove of the agreement. What do you think?"
"What do I think?" his mother replied. "Jump at it! Call them immediately and tell them we accept. I don't think I could stand another one of those Canadian winters!"

#2 ·
Brenda, pregnant with her first child, was paying a visit to her obstetrician's office. When the exam was over, she shyly began, "My husband wants me to ask you..."

"I know, I know." the doctor said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "I get asked that all the time. Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy."
"No, that's not it at all." Brenda confessed. "He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn."

#19 ·
#20 ·
#22 ·
#23 ·
#24 · (Edited)
PEEP show
Peeps Pink Confectionery Figurine Toy

#25 ·
#26 ·
#27 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.