Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,956 Posts
I think Fauci has an ulterior motive and that is, he's a (Democrat), Biden supporter and has been all along. While I don't have an issue with masks or social distancing (and my wife and I practice that because of my pre-existing condition and our ages), to me, Fauci smells like yesterday's stale fish.

One, he might be a doctor but he's never treated anyone (patient)
Two, he flip flops on his suggested mandates as it's convenient for him
Three, he don't practice the mandates he suggests.

Far as I'm concerned and what Trump should have done from the get go, was have a panel of doctors with not only book smart lab doctors but front line doctors, all collaborating together to voice their cumulative opinions about what to do or not to do.

Fauci is way too powerful and opinionated and in my view is drunk with power (like some of the state's Governors are, and should be removed from any policy suggestions / mandates.

Then 'Plugs' Biden comes out with the comment that 'if elected' (hopefully not), he will immediately impose a mandatory mask mandate (EO), which he cannot do of course as that is barred under the Constitution, but I find that interesting as it coincides with Fauci's 'suggetions'.

I'm beginning the think that Fauci and Biden discuss policy with each other regularly and that Fauci wants Biden to win and Trump to be gone.

trump needs to loose him and soon.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think SidecarFlip is right, we should have had a panel of real doctors discuss the situation and help set response protocol, not just leave it to one person. And, yes, from Faucis' failure to comment on limiting riots and mobs, he is telling us inadvertently that he is indeed a democrat. I am very concerned that this one man will do more to hurt Trumps' chances for re-election more than any other source. I truly believe the best thing for Trump(and us) to do is fire this guy, get that panel of legitimate doctors, and save our economy.

·
Registered
20,922 Posts
Fauci is just another tool for the left in their never ending quest to discredit the President and spread fear.

·
Registered
12,956 Posts
Fauci is just another tool for the left in their never ending quest to discredit the President and spread fear.
The problem is.. he 'appears' extremely credible but he's not and in Washington, appearances are everything.

I really hope Trump sees through this charade and gets rid of him asap. The guy is bad pizza for Trump (and a terrible pitcher too)....

Needs to go back to his lab where he belongs and do whatever he does there., which most likely ain't much in as much as he has a fleet of subordinates to do the grunt work. Brix included and that brings me to another point. Brix is likable but Brix is an employee of Fauci and will do and say whatever makes Fauci happy so she needs to go as well.

I keep imagining Fauci calling Biden and Perez and keeping them up to date with everything, most likely Soros as well. Fauci has no allegiance to Trump and never has and it is becoming more and more obvious every day.

Like I said, Trump is a smart cookie. Hope he sees Fauci for what he really is.

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Premium Member
6,524 Posts
Of course Trump sees Fauci for what he is. He's been publicly criticizing Fauci and pointing out his mistakes and wrongheaded advice for a while. Trump admin officials have also been publicly smacking Fauci upside the head.

Below is from an interview a couple weeks ago with Peter Navarro, assistant to the president and director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy--

------

In late January, when I was making the case on behalf of the president to take down the flights from China, Fauci fought against the president’s courageous decision — which might well have saved hundreds of thousands of American lives.

When I warned in late January in a memo of a possibly deadly pandemic, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases was telling the news media not to worry.

When I was working feverishly on behalf of the president in February to help engineer the fastest industrial mobilization of the health care sector in our history, Fauci was still telling the public the China virus was low risk.

When we were building new mask capacity in record time, Fauci was flip-flopping on the use of masks.

And when Fauci was telling the White House Coronavirus Task Force that there was only anecdotal evidence in support of hydroxychloroquine to fight the virus, I confronted him with scientific studies providing evidence of safety and efficacy. A recent Detroit hospital study showed a 50% reduction in the mortality ratewhen the medicine is used in early treatment.

Now Fauci says a falling mortality rate doesn’t matter when it is the single most important statistic to help guide the pace of our economic reopening. The lower the mortality rate, the faster and more we can open.

So when you ask me whether I listen to Dr. Fauci’s advice, my answer is: only with skepticism and caution.

·
Registered
12,956 Posts
Like I said, Trump needs to be rid of him and Brix. Both are a thorn in his side, especially concerning his relection.

I maintain that a panel of doctors would be much better than one (I don't consider Brix an additional input because Fauci is her boss).

Hopefully, Trump will soon be shut of Fauci. Fingers crossed on that., but before than happens, he needs a objective panel of medical professionals installed and working.

·
Registered
12,956 Posts
Criticizing and getting rid of, two distinctly different things and Fauci isn't about to just up and quit. He's got way more (Democrat) skin in the game than that.

He will have to be dismissed by Trump. Simple as that. Of course that won't sit well with the establishment Democrats but for Trump's relection sake, he needs to off him and soon.

In fact, Trump should relieve him of his Director's position as well and I think he can.

·
Premium Member
6,524 Posts
Criticizing and getting rid of, two distinctly different things and Fauci isn't about to just up and quit. He's got way more (Democrat) skin in the game than that.

He will have to be dismissed by Trump. Simple as that. Of course that won't sit well with the establishment Democrats but for Trump's relection sake, he needs to off him and soon.

In fact, Trump should relieve him of his Director's position as well and I think he can.
Removing Fauci from the Coronavirus Task Force might create more political problems than it solves. Trump knows what he's doing by publicly discrediting Fauci. Ultimately, Trump makes the decisions regardless of what Fauci recommends. We saw that right off the bat with Trump banning travel from China that Fauci argued against. I don't hear a loud call to remove Fauci as a figure head of NIAID.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Removing Fauci from the Coronavirus Task Force might create more political problems than it solves. Trump knows what he's doing by publicly discrediting Fauci. Ultimately, Trump makes the decisions regardless of what Fauci recommends. We saw that right off the bat with Trump banning travel from China that Fauci argued against. I don't hear a loud call to remove Fauci as a figure head of NIAID.
Unfortunately this is true.

The ones I'm most disgusted with are the FDA pulling HCQ as a treatment. I really want some straight answers about that.

·
Registered
12,956 Posts
Don't hold your breath on that... might expire waiting.

·
Registered
12,956 Posts
Of course not. It is a politically aligned alphabet agency like all the others. You'll never hear that call from them.

Far as Fauci and Trump is concerned, his constant drubbing of Fauci makes him look weak and indecisive.

Handle it and get it done and move on. The dilly- dally attitude looks bad.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts