Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey need help guys. I posted on another forum when I travelled to Iowa last week and got no response off a knife forum. I know here people can help out. I am travelling to NY city next week and want to know if I can carry my Leatherman and a pocket knife around or will I get arrested. Is there a limit on size or design, like locking blade or fixed? Need to know what to pack, thanks. James

· Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I was thinking about picking up one of those folding box cutters with the disposable blades. Just in case they say it's not a tool.

· Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Hunter, a couple of the guys I work with told me to not leave my tools lying around like we do here. They have had a couple things disappear from the jobsite. When I went to Iowa last week the TSA rummaged through my checked luggage and I thought my knife was gone, I just found it out of place when I got to the hotel. Same on the way home except this time there was toothpaste all over it and my leatherman.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.