Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does it mean when a lot of new post have an image under them that looks like a piece of paper torn down the middle? They won't open...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
Something went wrong with the uploading

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts

works for me

Reactions: Abby'sDad

·
Administrator
533 Posts
What does it mean when a lot of new post have an image under them that looks like a piece of paper torn down the middle? They won't open...?

It's an issue with Tapatalk. We are looking into it.

Try clearing the Tapatalk app cache, removing the forum from the app, force closing it, then adding the forum back in. Also, make sure you are using an updated version.

The site is responsive, so it will adjust automatically for you from any device desktop to tablet to mobile. Have you tried accessing it from your phone browser yet?

- Cricket

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Its no bad for pic inserts from PC Files, its different, but not bad...;) Be nice if the "emogee page " had the moving ones...?

thewelshm

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's an issue with Tapatalk. We are looking into it.

Try clearing the Tapatalk app cache, removing the forum from the app, force closing it, then adding the forum back in. Also, make sure you are using an updated version.

The site is responsive, so it will adjust automatically for you from any device desktop to tablet to mobile. Have you tried accessing it from your phone browser yet?

- Cricket
Not yet, let me see...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts