Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p Hope I made a good choice here. Buying a S&W M&P 40 Compact with the Crimson Trace grips. I'm buying one from my buddy that owns a gunstore. There's a guy that buys lots of pistols and then shortly thereafter he trades them back in. Sometimes they have two or three rounds through them, other times they are unfired. I know he traded this M&P along with a Miculek 625 in, and the 625 is less than 2 weeks old ! So basically the gun is new. I'm forced to sell one of my other guns to help pay for this M&P, looks like my recently acquired Hi-Power has got to go. Could probably have sold my CZ75BD instead but that one would be hard to part with. Wish I could keep them all........
Anyway, I'd love to hear from you guys that own M&Ps, thanks, Shoo

·
Registered
429 Posts
Shoo,

I got mine a month and half ago. I really like it. It shoots smooth, very little recoil at all. Really don't even notice shooting the gun. I've only run Win whith box 165 FMJs and they seem to be pretty accurate.

I'd be curious at how you like the LASER, how it adjusts for aim, how you like the operation.

Don't forget to send in for your (2) free mags from S&W.

I haven't got mine yet and have yet to hear of anyone who's gotten theirs from this promotion.

BTW, this is my first Auto.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have an M&P 40c that I purchased early last year when the were offering the rebate + two mags. I think even with out the promotional stuff the gun is worth every penny I paid. I'm using it as my current CCW.
Have fun with yours!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought my M&P40 when they were first released, approx 3 yrs ago, and carry mine on-duty. After I don't know how many rounds the gun functions flawlessly and I love it. I would like to get the M&P9L or Pro Series just because I like guns with 5" bbls. Several depts. are now trading in there older Glocks and going back to S&W just because of the M&P and as far as I know none have been disappointed by the decision. It's a great weapons system and if you buy one I doubt you will be disappointed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts