Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was not really interested but she wound up having a GREAT time! My Dad brought her his PC Model 41 (red dot!) and she tried my PC EC Shield 9mm. (Rough recoil next to the .22 for her) There's nothing like a great day at the range!!!! I hope to encourage her to go back.

·
Premium Member
13,378 Posts
Now you've started something!!! Congratulations to both on having a great day...

Did you say you need another Model 41 so that you have one of your own, now?

·
Registered
18,851 Posts
Nice to have the range 200 feet from the back deck. I don't have to drive anywhere to shoot and neither does my wife who naturally prefers he Ruger 22 semi auto.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Congrats!!! She does look like she's enjoying herself. My wife is a relatively new shooter as well. She now has eight guns of her own including her own AR.

·
Banned
240 Posts
I took my wife shooting at the gun club and bought her a over under golden snipe berata to shoot. Then the guy's at the club asked me what the hell was I doing, "she's your wife and you bought her a gun" and my wife responded to them "Yes that's right and if he misbehaves I got two chances to hit him and he doesn't run that fast"
On the postive side I shoot a winter league and my wife is at every shoot and it is a graet way to spend the day together
Thanks for sharing your day with us.

·
Registered
29,597 Posts
Great range report! It's great when you can share areas of interest with your wife, especially if SHE enjoys it. Glad you had a fun day at the range.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts