Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Good Case Colors, No Buggered Screws, Good Bore & Mechanics. Unnumbered Stocks, High Spot Wear.... about 90+% I'd say.

Private Sale.

What would you have paid?

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That Much Ken? What do you think, I'm made of money? :lol:

Your's is in nicer, more complete condition, but I've got you on the Round Butt... You can't give away Square Butt 36's up here....

Drew

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
Sebago Son said:
That Much Ken? What do you think, I'm made of money? :lol:

Your's is in nicer, more complete condition, but I've got you on the Round Butt... You can't give away Square Butt 36's up here....

Drew
Drew, why are the Square Butt versions so unpopular up there, is it a concealment issue?

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Idea BC. But I can tell you for a fact that a round butt gun will sell pretty quickly if it's reasonably priced, but sqaures just lay there if priced 25% less than the round butt guns....

·
Registered
19,777 Posts
Drew......who'd want to have a square butt, anyway? I like it nice and round!!! ;) Like putting a square butt....... into a round toilet seat! :lol: Bob (I just had to say it!!!! :) )

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Drew, I would have went as high as 375 for that particular gun because it is my birth year and I have a nice model 10 also made in 61 it would look good with. Otherwise, no more than 300 OTD.

·
Registered
19,777 Posts
Sorry Drew. Just waiting for the Valium to kick in...... :roll: Bob

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Those are some fun little guns. I remember one like that when I was up there ;) . I think a waitress even got a glipse of it while taking our pic....

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
I have a 36 no dash I would have sold you cheap!

At least 98%! I am on the same drugs as BobK hpzl;n;

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nframe said:
Those are some fun little guns. I remember one like that when I was up there ;) . I think a waitress even got a glipse of it while taking our pic....
Yeah, well it certainly improved the service didn't it? I think she liked the idea of all that danger.... :shock:

Thank God she was a country girl and had a sense of humor.... I've not been back to that Denny's since.... :?

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, no matter what Chris says.... :cool:

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Daveht said:
I have a 36 no dash I would have sold you cheap!

At least 98%! I am on the same drugs as BobK hpzl;n;

That explains alot..... :eek:

Soooooo, what's 'Cheap'? Will you throw in a good cleaning? :D I'm not sure the ATF will allow me to buy two in one day.... ;)

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
In my neck of the woods. It depends on how bad you want one. For me I would go 3 Benjamin Franklin's OTD. Any more I would pass on it. I have purchased them nib, for as little as $125 and as much as $300. Just not a model of S&W that interests me. As far as snub's go, I would rather have a Kframe.

·
Registered
497 Posts
No box, I'd expect to give 275 or 300 after the dickering.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts