Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
No rear sight...I found a factory sight online and ordered it I took the scope off and it appears that when they took the rear sight off they broke the mounting screw flush with the frame I will have to take it to a gun smith to have it drilled and tapped in order to get it remounted but I only paid 550.00 for it so throw 150.00 out for the sight and mounting and I am still ahead of the game I talked them down from 700.00 because the sight was missing bring it back to original and I will have a really nice addition to the collection

Registered
I actually like the M-19 6" with the scope. What kind of scope is it? It looks like it might be a good one. Why did you get the original sight replaced, and bring it back to original? You got it for a good price, with the scope included. ;) Bob

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I don't care for the scope the length of the eye relief is long and I don't shoot for long distance but the scope could be used hunting hogs I just prefer the original look on the 19 revolvers I will replace the missing sight and keep the scope it's nice to be able to have both options

Registered
Looks like a Leupy (gold ring on the objective). Probably worth 100 bucks. Put it on Flea Bay.

Registered
good job mate...

thewelshm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts