Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went fishing/boating with our friend today. A little cool, but great fun. The crappie were hit and miss, only 2 all afternoon. :shock:

·
Registered
19,915 Posts
That's why they call it fishing.....and not catching!!! :lol: Bob

·
Super Moderator
8,961 Posts
Roze, you daughter is lucky to have a Mom like you!! My boys wanted to go flounder fishing yesterday, but it rained all day.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It wasn't bad while we were sitting still, but 45mph on the open water in 48 degree weather, was FREEZING. Still fun, though. :)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Aw, wish I could have been there. Looks like a fun day, and Maddy iis so stylin' with those shades! ;)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wish ya could've been there, too. ;) It was a great day. Madison had a super time...and I am so proud of her...she is a great little fishergirl. She didn't even need a refresher course this year....AND baited her own hook with the minnows. Using open faced reels and baitin her hooks at 8yr old. She rocks! Ha! The sunglasses....she has a little racoon mask on her face now from wearing them and gettting a little bit sun/wind burnt. LoL. So cute. She just had to have some shades like her mama's, though. (only mine don't say hannah montana. LoL) She absolutely LOVED driving the boat, too.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks like everyone had a great time! That would probably be a little cold for me to be out too...looks like the lake was up too. Glad to hear she is already baiting her own hooks...most of the women that I know won't even do that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts