Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't tell you all how much I enjoy reading all the different posts at the forum. It's been a crazy 30 months for me, I have beat pancreatic cancer and just got the news today that the lung cancer is remission. As soon as I get just a little stronger I'm heading back to CT to get my S&W's and I'm going to start shooting again! If any of you are making the drive from CT to CA let me know, I'll share the driving and buy the gas. Thanks for the get posts!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yore as welcome as a pardon to a lifer. As welcome as an invitation to split a quart of whiskey. San Francisco, huh? Well, if that don't beat all. You might want to rethink packin' all that iron to California. They ain't too freindly to gun toters out there. You can drop 'em off here in Texas and I'll let you visit 'em once in awhile.

You might want to grab a couple of dictionaries and an encyclopedia...there's folks here what use words that come eight to the pound. Yep, some folks flap their jaws so damned much I been thinking of hirin' 'em to keep the windmill goin'. Then there's them like me, cussin' so damned much I burn the grass for yards around. Nope, I shore wouldn't improve a Sunday School none. I been known to use sulphur and brimstone some...Hell, I burnt the hide off'n a Gila Monster just yesterday. Yep, when it gets damp and the kindlin' don't light I just cuss up a blue streak. It gets hot enough to sizzle bacon and boil coffee.

Yep, that sh*t's stronger than a sheepherder's socks. Yuh might have to chaw on it before yuh could swaller it, but if yore thirsty 'nough it's damn good drinkin'.

Welcome to the forum from the Great and Sovereign State of Texas.

·
Super Moderator
10,855 Posts
That's great news about the cancer remission. Can't tell you how happy we are to hear it.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Pete,
Your inspiring message started my day beautifully. kfjdrfirii
You, sir, are a breath of fresh air, and an inspiration!
Don
kjdfjemnd

·
Registered
10,918 Posts
Glad you are here Pete. For a good long while too

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Hi Pete,

A warm welcome to the forum. welcome01

Visit and post often. ijfpfnfna

·
Super Moderator
19,364 Posts
Hi Pete,
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net.
Congratulations on the good health news. 3 Cancer survivors in my family but lost my dad to it. We will take all the winners we can get.
Join in and have some fun sharing your pictures and stories.
Bless you, and continued good health to you.
If you really need a place to store those guns I-90 goes right by where I work and we have a really nice gun safe in the center of the plant.
I'm sure we could make room for yours.

hpzl;n; welcome01 hpzl;n;

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Pete that is wonderful news!!! I am so very happy for you!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts