Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else own one of these little gems? Think of a semi-auto STEN gun firing from a closed bolt. Comes in 9mm, .45 ACP, .357 Sig, 10mm and .22 LR. Changing the bolt face and barrel allows calibre conversion.

I bought one in 9mm with OD receiver. It cycled dummy rds just fine from both a closed and open bolt. Hickok 45 had problems with FTF when loading from an open bolt.

After reading a few negative reviews I was dubious, but my fears were laid to rest first time I fired it with a Bushnell TRS-32 5 MOA red dot and it put 15 rds into a sub-2" group offhand at 15 yds, the centre of the target one ragged hole!

Not one bobble or FTF/FTE. Ammo was American eagle 124 gr FMJ. The people who have experienced issues seem to have been using 115 gr FMJ and HPs.

One minor annoyance was that the 30 rd SGM (Korean made) magazine was incorrectly pinned to 8 rds instead of the legal 10. In repinning it, there were burrs around every witness hole that were a PITA to remove with a file and emory.

I bought 4 Glock mags which likewise fed dummies flawlessly. Next time I shoot it it will be at 50m and 100m.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, but google has a lot!

First time I fired it, it grouped 10 rds into a sub-2" group off hand at 15m.

Today I was able to keep 10 rds off hand in a 3-1/2" group at 25m. At 100m from the military x-legged position, that expanded to a 10 shot 7-1/4" group, all but three in the IPSC "'A' zone.
Then I rang the 10" x 12" 100m gong offhand repeatedly.

All I expect from a PCC in 9mm.

It's also available in .45 ACP, 10mm, .357 Sig and .22 LR. Change barrels and bolt heads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts