Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to buy a .45 Cal Patriot by Thompson Center Arms...asking price is $365... Been awhile since I've seen one for sale. There are two guns, both mint ~ and I would have my pick between the two. I own a very handsome TCA Hawken in .45 that would pair up very well with this handgun...Hint, someone needs to give me a nudge... :mrgreen:

Giz

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink! :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks George,

I've got nobody to blame but you! :mrgreen:

It's now officially on lay-away....

giz

·
Registered
10,942 Posts
A sack of .440 balls and a horn full of FFFg, two front stuffers and a warm spring day. Sounds like the makings for a good day!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imagine that the Patriot has to be about as accurate a single shot as you'll find. Pedersoli makes a vesion that is highly sought after and incredibly expensive. Saw one of those last year and should have jumped on it, when it came up for sale :(

The Hawken is a early 4 digit, and has that wonderful early light colored wood. All the Patriots have the darker colored walnut, so the two guns will never really match except for caliber.

Weather is warming up soon, so the BP guns will be coming out again...can't wait ;)

·
Super Moderator
10,895 Posts
Wow Giz, you're an easy date, as far as your local shops are concerned. :mrgreen: Nice smoker.

·
Registered
306 Posts
They work really well with Buffalo "Ball-ets" too. They eliminate all that patching and pounding the ball down with the pistol held between your knees!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts