Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 45 Long Colt Contender out of the safe and headed for the range.
First time I have shot it for several years. And last timeout, I was not satisfied on my groups. Couple days ago, I took off the scope to make sure it had no rattles then tightened it down in the mount using blue lock tite. Everything nice and snug got Winchester 225gr round nosed fired this 3 shot group at 15yds...

·
Super Moderator
19,374 Posts
I love TC rifles. They're incredibly accurate, and the interchangeability is amazing. Great rifles at a great price = a great value for the money.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love TC rifles. They're incredibly accurate, and the interchangeability is amazing. Great rifles at a great price = a great value for the money.
I have the TC Encore with 243AI and 30-06AI barrels. Love them. The barrel manufactures are E Arthur Brown and Bullberry..........

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I shot one in metal silhouette competition in 30-30, 35 Remington, 357 Maximum, and 7 mm International . All were accurate with some load development.

In competition, the longest shots were 200 yards with rams.

The TC Contender is definitely a shooter.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I shot one in metal silhouette competition in 30-30, 35 Remington, 357 Maximum, and 7 mm International . All were accurate with some load development.

In competition, the longest shots were 200 yards with rams.

The TC Contender is definitely a shooter.
Boy, those sure sound like fun matches!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
In North Texas, they were great. The TC measured up well with a lot of the custom built pistols. Interestingly a number of revolvers did pretty well . Most of the revolvers were 357 Magnum, 357 Maximum, and mainly 44 Magnums.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts