Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1941 - 1960 of 1996 Posts

·
Super Moderator
33,411 Posts
We have been having a duck, or ducks that play in the tank here. Hard to get pictures they dunk down anytime either of goes out but it is fun to watch the feathered friends splashing around!

Reactions: bearcat6

·
Registered
15,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,943
Wendy did you notice the nutria lurking behind the Mallards? Don't think it's afte the ducks, I don't think tey eat meat.

·
Super Moderator
33,411 Posts
Wendy did you notice the nutria lurking behind the Mallards? Don't think it's afte the ducks, I don't think tey eat meat.
I wasn't certain what type of critter that was but had a suspicion!

·
Premium Member
19,166 Posts
I never cease to be amazed at the quality of your pictures. That kestral is awesome! And you perfectly captured the one female goose in that quartet of white fronted shot. ;)

·
Super Moderator
33,411 Posts
I never cease to be amazed at the quality of your pictures. That kestral is awesome! And you perfectly captured the one female goose in that quartet of white fronted shot. ;)
I agree entirely, wonderful camera work!

·
Registered
15,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,951
Thanks for the compliments. sometimes I get lucky. I thought every one would be sick of this thread by now, but I see it's had 101K hits so some one must be looking at it. Today I'm going to post a few of my favorite pics. Got some new pics yesterday, I'll post them tomorrow. I really like this pic of a juvenile Bald Eagle.

Male Northern Harrier

Black Crowned Night Heron

This is a Merlin about the same size as a Kestral but we seldom see them.

An art Gallery owner I know had this one made into greeting cards and sold them in her gallery.

·
Super Moderator
33,411 Posts
You do well for being lazy, raptors...kestrels and red tailed hawks!

1941 - 1960 of 1996 Posts