Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find some 185/200/230 gr. copper plated RN bullets (or anything close to that) in .45 ACP. No one seems to have them. I think it's mainly bcuz all the companies that I have found are running a skeleton crew these days. Anyone have any ideas b4 my head explodes trying to find them? Thanx for any help.

Sent from my Commodore 64 running Windoze 95

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Roze distribution shows a good variety of in-stock jacketed or lead Bullets. Roze Distribution: 45 ACP (.451 DIAMETER)
i haven’t checked Missouri Bullets yet but they usually have a good supply of hi-tech coated bullets. My last order with them took rptwo weeks to receive, but it did get here.

·
Registered
12,674 Posts
If you are willing to try Hi-Tek coated bullets, My regular source has 185gr SWC, 200gr RNFP and 233gr RN bullets in stock. I have been switching over as my plated bullets run out over the past couple years. I load them the same to a hair lighter than I did the plated bullets. He ships within a day usually and I have my bullets 3 days later. If you get a bunch and don't like them, I am sure in this market you could sell them and get your money back. He ships in a USPS priority mail flat rate box for $16, and it is that price for 500, or up to 4 cartons of his bullets which in 45 caliber would be 2000.
Hi-Tek .45 – Summers Enterprises

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rose Distribution is out of stock but it looks like Summers has them. Thanx for the 4-1-1.

·
Registered
12,674 Posts
Rose Distribution is out of stock but it looks like Summers has them. Thanx for the 4-1-1.

I hope they work out for you. They are a good bit cheaper than any plated 45 bullets, even if you could find some. I used to buy Xtreme plated bullets and figured I get at least 25% more bullets for the same cost with the Hi-Tek.
right now he is offering 5% off, if your order is over $150. 2000 of his 233gr RN bullets should be $197 after shipping and discount is applied...if i did my math correctly
Edit to note: I noticed he only has 1770 of the 233gr in stock, and about the same in the 200gr rnfp

·
Registered
6,322 Posts

·
Registered
12,547 Posts
Where have you looked?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts