Smith And Wesson Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Also couldn't help but notice she's not wearing her mask in a public place, as dictators like her command that the rest of us do...
Also couldn't help but notice she's not wearing her mask in a public place, as dictators like her command that the rest of us do...
Neither are the two people with her.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Remember wine is much cheaper than mental health professionals charge to rid her of mental illness !!!!

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Reactions: Mister Dave

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
Remember wine is much cheaper than mental health professionals charge to rid her of mental illness !!!!
Except her med care is covered........by US

·
Registered
9,082 Posts

·
Registered
19,628 Posts
Really!!!!! I thought Pelousi died 4 years ago....when Trump won the election. She certainly looks like she's been dead a long time. It''s like 'A weekend at Bernie's' movie. They are only 'walking the corpse'!!! Bob

·
Registered
165 Posts
she is one of the trump haters that will do anything to get him out of office.
including opening the borders to any terrorist that wants to come in and try destroying he country.

·
Registered
20,944 Posts
A prelude to what we will see after Trump wins this November...again!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I couldn't help but notice the photograph is from 2016. Four years ago. You know, like way before the Covid-19 virus was even heard of? Now that I think about it, that probably explains why no one in the photo is wearing a mask.

·
Premium Member
17,025 Posts
She's probably asleep, can't close her eyes anymore, the botox killed her facial functions.

Reactions: ChattanoogaPhil
21 - 34 of 34 Posts