1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
"Beer, it's not just for breakfast any more"

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I have no use for the woman whatsoever. That having been said, older folks can and often do have issues with standing/walking that are simply a part of everyday life. I saw a picture of a USMC veteran a few days ago who was being assisted by two younger USMC soldiers as he walked at a function. Don't know how old she is and don't care. Don't wish her any success in politics at all. But, don't see anything to make a fuss about when it comes to her ... or anyone else who has trouble standing and walking. JMHO. Sincerely. bruce.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Any woman that damned old should be at home knitting.........not prancing around in extra high heels.

I mean, who is she trying to fool? Everybody knows she's ancient.

She is past retirement age and still hanging on to her spot in Congress.

Next stop.........broken hip. And she's too old to recover from that.

·
Registered
12,964 Posts
If whats her name on the Supreme Court can survive chemo (she looks like 5 miles of bad road), Nan can survive a broken hip. Usually, older folks that get a hip replaced (my uncle did at 68), die from complications of the surgery. He did (die of complications, not the operation itself.

·
Registered
12,964 Posts
I lean towards loaded. After all, her and her hubby own a winery in Napa Valley so I'm sure she is at least a wino.

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
She's going home with her personal care giver and armed body guard to write another Left wing Relief Bill. How you like that social distancing?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts