Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Also Amazon, or a company claiming to represent Amazon, has been freezing me out periodically.

·
Registered
12,358 Posts
I run ad blocker (Adblock Plus). Never see anything but I do notice there are 9 ad's on this site blocked ad I too am a supporting member. I think being a paid member should preclude us from any ad's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
we have seen all sorts of products sold in pharmacies(especially multiple ones) with questionable evidence behind them. has anyone ever thought about filing a formal complaint? I just came across two examples below that give some interesting reading, and both complaints were upheld.

·
Registered
11,830 Posts
do a google search for a product and shortly thereafter this forum is full of ads for that item. I visited the JM Bullion website and Weather-tech floor mat website and now I see tons of ads for them

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've heard of Baitblock several times and maybe it's something worth trying, but I don't want to because using a uBlock origin I realized that nothing can replace this program. Before installing it, I had big problems because I always had unwanted ads and I was already full to the brim.
And then I found a site that described several such programs. I started to try them one by one and it seemed the best uBlock origin, so I can recommend it to everyone. If you want that site, you can find it here

·
Registered
603 Posts
Why am I seeing ads every day for the last bra i'll ever buy!?
Do they have cameras in the change rooms? Honest, i never ... it was just laying there.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I’m damned sick and tired of reading” this video will make you angry” every three posts. And all the others, too. Enough is enough!

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Why would I want to snap back ageing skin?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts