1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
They are enabled to stay relevant because the TV news networks are constantly calling one of their haters in to denounce this or that "racist" person, org, program, etc. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER are their pronouncements challenged by the reporter or some opposing spokesman.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Why are they relevant? Here's why:

Reactions: SidecarFlip

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
Well whatdayaknow.. The only thing in all of those that I look at is the weather channel once a day..
Glad to contribute to your empires you uh........ never mind......

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Really shocking that SO much power can be concentrated in the hands of so few! What happened to the anti-trust laws that were supposed to regulate this kind of corporate takeover?

And compare the salary of Sony's CEO with the others, which is characteristic of business in Japan; their CEOs make less than a typical pro football player in this country!

·
Registered
159 Posts
The SPLC has been a hate-filled racist organization for as long as I can remember. Their "credibility" is assigned to them by leftists in the media. Their pronouncements are treated as indisputable gospel with the presumption that if you fail to agree with them...then...YOU"RE A RAAAaaacccciiissssttttt.
They figured out a long time ago that you can destroy people by merely dragging them into court and breaking their back financially.

·
Premium Member
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Precisely the treatment they need desperately.

·
Premium Member
10,404 Posts
I have a slightly different definition of "racism" than these agenda biased media zealots...

If you make a decision with prejudice about someone based on their race, you are - by definition - action on racism, and by further definition a "racist".

That operates in all directions, and on all cultures of humanity.

Notice that I don't include religion in that definition. Religion is based upon an individual's choices, not their birth. When an individual uses their belief system as motivation to attack others that is simply wrong, as is any moral system or code that preaches domination of others. Like Islam.

Like the NAACP, the SPLC is now a corrupt organization trying to hang on for relevance. They should be prosecuted under the RICO (Racketeering in Corrupt Organizations) statutes. But there isn't a Federal DA in the country with the courage to do this.

·
Super Moderator
32,113 Posts
Soooo...how does Biden escape being slammed as a RACIST when he announces that he will make SKIN COLOR the primary qualification for a VP choice..???
The same reason he got a pass on being accused of sexual assault, he's Joe Biden!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts