Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....was held recently. The award for oldest attended went to M1905, 3rd change who was born back in 1911, and the prize for youngest went to little Jay Frame442 who recently had his first birthday.
M60 made some great Barbeque, he's a real Pro. We almost had a fight. Nick M10 felt he had been snubbed by some of the others. And a couple of the 686's agreed that they felt snubbed too. Next thing you know M625 was accused of being a big bore, Pre28, the retired highway patrolman was told he needs to get out and exercise as he is getting big around the cylinder and the 38 side of the family was accused of wanting to be treated special. A couple family members have military & police backgrounds, so they took control of the situation and calmed everyone down before anyone could really go off half cocked.
Kit Gun won the door prize . As usual, the semi-auto side of the family didn't show up. They say we are old fashioned. Glad that bunch of trouble making bottom feeders didn't show up anyways
2020-02-05_14-16-29_028.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,766 Posts
I would tell you to "get a grip", but the family that shoots together smiles together.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Now I know what a "Collection" looks like.
I had a dear friend that passed about 7 yrs ago that told me I was not a collector, I was an "accumulator". He is correct. Only a few of mine do I worry about. All the others are tools that I use as often as possible. Just for fun nowadays.
He himself had a beautiful collection of Remington rifles. Forever the Rifleman that was trained by the USMC.
This picture was taken by me from his hospital room and literally was the last thing he saw. He said it was beautiful and he was gone.
I've never forgotten his words but, I'm still just an accumulator.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,368 Posts
Great collection there.

In my family I was one of 16 children, so I can relate to a family of that size.
You've built quite a collection in the time you've been here. Congratulations, and keep up the good work growing your family.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts