Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally picked up one of my grail guns today. Model 610-3, 4" barrel. With 2 boxes of ammo for it. It has all of the original paperwork and supplies, including 5 moon clips and the original plastic case. I managed to slip it out of the shop for just $650. Needless to say I'm one happy camper.

Revolver Gun Firearm Starting pistol Trigger

Gun Revolver Airsoft gun Starting pistol Trigger

Label Technology

·
Super Moderator
19,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The gunshop where I work has 1 20 round box of 10mm ammo left. We haven't received any 10mm for the past 10 weeks. The ammo shelves are empty, except for the 2,000 boxes of 22 ammo.

·
Registered
21,505 Posts
An excellent find at a great price. I would not have passed that one up either. Looking forward to see how she shoots.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Super Moderator
19,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh, and not to nit pick, but the box says it's a 3 7/8" barrel
Well, I guess for some missing that extra 1/8" might make a real difference......LOL
But that's close enough for me. So, I guess it's not legal in Canada, since the barrel is less than their 4" minimum, from what I've read.

Reactions: jonesy814

·
Registered
475 Posts
Well done, you stole it! This is my favorite revolver lately. It goes to the range every time since I got mine. Great fun, great options especially for reloaders.

·
Registered
30,089 Posts
A nice looking revolver at a great price as well! Congrats. Looking forward to range report.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
19,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm hoping to take it out on Tuesday and shooting it with a new friend I met on the forum that doesn't live far from here.
I'll be taking my Glock 29 10mm, and this one along with a couple of other favorites. We're going to make a handgun day of it. long guns next timeI think.

Reactions: jonesy814
1 - 20 of 21 Posts