Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I needed to buy a 300 ACC Blackout die set on 10-6-20. All the usual places were "out of stock, backorder not allowed". Ok, lets try Cabela's Extraordinary Reloading Emporium, the store is empty so maybe Online will work.

A miracle -- RCBS Dies are In Stock, 2 day Fed Ex FREE SHIPPING, and $1.35 more expensive than the other dies not in stock. Complete the order process, informed I will receive the dies on 10-8-20. Tracking number will be emailed as soon as order ships on 10-7-20.

Now for the latest Marketplace News: Your Order is Processing as of 10-7-20 @ 9:45 PM EDT. 300 ACC Blackout dies are not in stock under RCBS brand, And there is a "pending" charge on my Cabela's card for the dies.

Is there anything in stock under the "Reloading Banner" besides 'once fired 9 MM brass' caked in mud?

Edit 10-14-20: 10-9 Received an email that order shipped with tracking number. When I place the order, I added #10 shell holder, listed on the check out screen. Received die set only on 10-13-20. Time to rock-n-roll.

· Registered
1,083 Posts
It is nice to know. Sitting on a lot of Cabelas card points. Every single "on sale" firearm I looked at online was out of stock. It took maybe six weeks to get primers that were showed "in stock" online.

😒

I guess my "black card" really means blacklisted. My Cabelas points are like dandelion seeds floating around, and I guess as valuable.

· Registered
23,659 Posts
It is nice to know. Sitting on a lot of Cabelas card points. Every single "on sale" firearm I looked at online was out of stock. It took maybe six weeks to get primers that were showed "in stock" online.

😒

I guess my "black card" really means blacklisted. My Cabelas points are like dandelion seeds floating around, and I guess as valuable.
Used to be a black card holder too. I quit using Cabelas for anything when Dick Cabela sold out and Foremost Bank became Capital One with the Asian people you cannot understand answering the phones via Cairo, Egypt.

Store is 3 miles from here, might as well be 3000 miles. I'm done with Cabelas forever. Shredded the card too. Cabelas has the poorest rewards program out there anyway. Points off inflated merchandise. Don't think so.

Get my dies from other sources but then I use Forrester dies anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.