Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every morning we catch and feed our horses for the day. This is when I saddle my horse, drink coffee and mentally go through the days schedule. The sounds of horses eating and the smell of horse sweat and leather are extremely good for my soul.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,423 Posts
I was in the milking business at 11 years old before school. then delivery, good work never killed anyone..

thewelshm

Reactions: murphyranch and ETF

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I was raised on a ranch....Seems like we fed and doctor'd cattle and horses my entire life.
I'm too crippled up now to fork a cowpony, but I sure do miss it. I truly enjoyed my mules and a few good horses.
Packing into the wilderness and chasing the elk was a pleasure. It was work, but the mountain views made it a treat.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was raised on a ranch....Seems like we fed and doctor'd cattle and horses my entire life.
I'm too crippled up now to fork a cowpony, but I sure do miss it. I truly enjoyed my mules and a few good horses.
Packing into the wilderness and chasing the elk was a pleasure. It was work, but the mountain views made it treat.

Love the woolies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
597 Posts
Sorry guys, if you ever see me on a horse you'll know that I ran out of diesel. 😄

Besides, I'm too stove-up these days to even think about it. I will sit on the fence and watch you work though but I won't even get in the corral with them any more. I don't move quick enough to be doing that.

Love the pictures though. I do miss the cows since we got out of the cattle business. Well, it never really was a business, more of a hobby.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts