Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
11,102 Posts
I was in the milking business at 11 years old before school. then delivery, good work never killed anyone..

thewelshm

Reactions: murphyranch and ETF

· Registered
2,772 Posts
I was raised on a ranch....Seems like we fed and doctor'd cattle and horses my entire life.
I'm too crippled up now to fork a cowpony, but I sure do miss it. I truly enjoyed my mules and a few good horses.
Packing into the wilderness and chasing the elk was a pleasure. It was work, but the mountain views made it a treat.

· Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was raised on a ranch....Seems like we fed and doctor'd cattle and horses my entire life.
I'm too crippled up now to fork a cowpony, but I sure do miss it. I truly enjoyed my mules and a few good horses.
Packing into the wilderness and chasing the elk was a pleasure. It was work, but the mountain views made it treat.

Love the woolies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Registered
618 Posts
Sorry guys, if you ever see me on a horse you'll know that I ran out of diesel. 😄

Besides, I'm too stove-up these days to even think about it. I will sit on the fence and watch you work though but I won't even get in the corral with them any more. I don't move quick enough to be doing that.

Love the pictures though. I do miss the cows since we got out of the cattle business. Well, it never really was a business, more of a hobby.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.