Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Read Only
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Apologize if a cat thread already exists. I searched and didn't find one but saw a puppy thread.

Created a little video rather recently. My cat Asher survived a battle after swallowing 15 feet of yarn [big dummy!]. Surgeons operated and removed the yarn from his stomach and intestines as he was on his death bed after a week of no food or water. I then purchased his collar w/ 9 skulls minus one now for 9 lives. I'll never forget opening the door to my wife's crafting room to see Asher tangled up in yarn. He was so happy! Meh, little did he know what would follow!

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
I'm melting! Adorable!
Yep, cute as they come. We're learning how to tell them apart. They're practically twins.

There won't be any balls of yarn for these two. Learning from your lesson.

We had a cat decades ago who started swallowing a ribbon but we were able to retrieve it before it was too late.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I have a cat that is at my shoulder right now. When I sit at the computer he cannot leave me alone. I don't even know how many we have, maybe 15?:eek:
When Missus Fan and I married she said we were gonna have as many pets as she wanted. I figgered two or three cats. NOOOOOO. We have prolly had a hundred in almost 32 years.:oops:
I love cats.......just not that many.
I married the Crazy Cat Lady.:oops:
Jim

·
Registered
19,383 Posts
I have a cat that is at my shoulder right now. When I sit at the computer he cannot leave me alone. I don't even know how many we have, maybe 15?:eek:
When Missus Fan and I married she said we were gonna have as many pets as she wanted. I figgered two or three cats. NOOOOOO. We have prolly had a hundred in almost 32 years.:oops:
I love cats.......just not that many.
I married the Crazy Cat Lady.:oops:
Jim
So did I. I think we have 10 inside and maybe 20 in the barns. My wife is a dedicated Chewy customer and has a running account with the Vet.

My thoughts on cats is simply this...

Cats are only good for 3 things, they puke, the poop and they whiz and usually the puke is on the floor where I get to step in it in my sock feet in the morning and this time of year I have to be careful where I walk outside so I don't get cat crap on my shoes and bring it inside, the yard is loaded with cat crap.. especially under the bird feeders. they get fed so well, they aren't interested in a little 'squab' on the wing.

I don't like cats, isn't that evident? They come as part of the 'Matrimonial Bliss'... I can do without them actually.

I will say I have 2 feral cats in the big barn where the tractors are and they keep the mice handled so I don't have to worry about the mice chewing the wiring on the tractors. the downside to that is, all the tractors have paw prints on the hoods and the open station tractor's seats are all covered with cat hair because they sleep on the seats.

Pizz on cats.

Reactions: OneIsNone and 54375

·
Premium Member
12,295 Posts
So did I. I think we have 10 inside and maybe 20 in the barns. My wife is a dedicated Chewy customer and has a running account with the Vet.

My thoughts on cats is simply this...

Cats are only good for 3 things, they puke, the poop and they whiz and usually the puke is on the floor where I get to step in it in my sock feet in the morning and this time of year I have to be careful where I walk outside so I don't get cat crap on my shoes and bring it inside, the yard is loaded with cat crap.. especially under the bird feeders. they get fed so well, they aren't interested in a little 'squab' on the wing.

I don't like cats, isn't that evident? They come as part of the 'Matrimonial Bliss'... I can do without them actually.

I will say I have 2 feral cats in the big barn where the tractors are and they keep the mice handled so I don't have to worry about the mice chewing the wiring on the tractors. the downside to that is, all the tractors have paw prints on the hoods and the open station tractor's seats are all covered with cat hair because they sleep on the seats.

Pizz on cats.
I feel your pain.

We are also Chewy customers.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
We have 6 cats inside now and an unknown number outside. We live on an acreage. The outside cats live in a custom shed that is heated, and.....wait for it... AIR CONDITIONED!:eek:
Good thing Missus Fan is a looker or I'd hafta leave.
Jim

·
Premium Member
13,673 Posts
I'm so allergic to cats that they have to inject Benadryl just to give me a Cat scan... Just opening this thread was dangerous,...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts