Smith And Wesson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past six months I have been making and selling my own original design speed strip pouches. They are made from a combo of kydex and leather, the materials blend perfectly together. The leather is sealed both inside and out.

So far I have sold just under 60 pouches to men and women in 17 different states nationwide. My reviews have been great and I even have the endorsement of the famously coined "So called expert" Paul Harrell (Check out his video: Double Action Revolvers Part 2a), the tan pouch he shows off is one of my pouches.

I now make them in 3 different calibers. 38 spec/357 mag, 44 spec/mag, and 45 LC/454 casull. What spurred the designing, was my own personal need for a speed strip pouch. I found that through trying to shop for one, most pouches being sold were overpriced, were too obvious in public for EDC or just plain too ugly. So I took it upon myself to design something better. And here we are today.

Check out my work, and maybe look me up on Etsy.

any color for 25$ + S&H

View attachment 437603

Handgun holster Brown Shoulder Tan Leather Brown Belt Buckle Bag Jeans Ammunition Bullet Gun accessory Leather Coin purse Wallet Hand Fashion accessory Leather Hand Coin purse Fashion accessory Wallet

·
Super Moderator
19,863 Posts
Thread and commenting closed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.