1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
What I don't understand is why the DNC think they need security? After all, aren't the anti's, ANTIFA, BLM and many other no-named thuggies on their payroll or other SOROS related paymasters who want to destroy OUR GREAT COUNTRY?

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
They need to hire Antifa as security. See, problem solved. :D

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
What I don't understand is why the DNC think they need security? After all, aren't the anti's, ANTIFA, BLM and many other no-named thuggies on their payroll or other SOROS related paymasters who want to destroy OUR GREAT COUNTRY?
Before the "peaceful protests" came along, their narrative was the the GOP was all right wing hate filled militia types wanting to beat up the lefties. They probably want to pretend people still think that. But no one with half a brain ever thought that to begin with.

·
Premium Member
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure all the little DNCk's have visions of Chicago '68 dancing in their little heads. I sure expect that for them. This will be where they fall off the tiger.

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
I'm sure all the little DNCk's have visions of Chicago '68 dancing in their little heads. I sure expect that for them. This will be where they fall off the tiger.
Why would they? They have no knowledge of history.
Maybe they should just have some special counselors there to hold their hands.

·
Premium Member
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The grandkids, yes havent a clue. But the aging hipsters setting them loose on society with what they have imbued them with, that's what is pointing to Chi '68.

·
Registered
136 Posts
It may very well be the 68 convention - only worse because the few dem/commie moderates will also be attacked by the even crazier left.

It's going to be very interesting.

·
Premium Member
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They trashed that election so badly that Dick had to employ no tricks to scoop up the presidency.

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
Absolutely; they thought they could control these communists and anarchists; now that they have been given free passes and and OK to continue their bad behavior, they aren't going to stop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts