Premium Member
16,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Hey 1941,

Let me think??

Oh, yes. This Nation had a "crazy" idea....LIFE, LIBERTY & the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS... for the CITIZENRY.

The baby killers murder the most DEFENSELESS of all AMERICAN CITIZENS... (repugnant) in gruesome & hideously painful ways....

The baby killers "shout down" any that DEFEND LIFE!

My take.......... If abortion (baby killing/MURDER) is so wonderful....(and it is a HORRID SIN) ........then the baby killers should by all means give themselves a RETROACTIVE ABORTION at the soonest opportunity.

That would allow our INNOCENT BABIES the time to GROW and enjoy LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS in a SOCIETY devoid of baby killers.

Later, Mark

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
AOC's estimate of 12 years may have been optimistic; this country may be overrun by evil much sooner than that. Yeah I know, Trump MAGA buildthewall, Mexico. He can't fight evil by himself, and I don't see anyone stepping up to the plate and helping him.

·
Registered
12,808 Posts
Well, what is taking them so long and do not let the door hit your butt on the way out. Just another "We are all moving to Canada" ploy.
Interestingly,that was all postulation on their part but candidly I'd like to see Whopie Goldberg go to Canada....and stay there. Sure Justin Tredeau would welcome her.

·
Registered
20,451 Posts
Hey Hollywierd...

images (18).jpg

The elitists in crazy land think most Americans care about their opinion. They go out of their way to help push an agenda that's bad for this country. Oh..and I find it quite interesting that most of the actors/actresses that are highly involved in expressing their twisted views are those who haven't been working for a while. :rolleyes: When they try to pressure states to promote certain values or they wont do business there I say good riddance...we don't want your business here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts