Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,425 Posts

·
Registered
15,679 Posts
You're welcome. I feel it is our obligation to protect fellow forum members from potential fraud whenever possible.
Back in mid December we had to put our 13 year old Pug down. We were all sad, but my wife was absolutely heartbroken. Right after Christmas I told her to go ahead and look for another Pug if she wanted, and she did.
We encountered around 2 dozen scammers before we found a real puppy. A couple wanted payment through Vimeo and another app I cant remember. A little research showed that these apps should ONLY be used at known legit businesses and between friends and family because there is no mechanism to deal with fraud. Once you send the payment, that's it. There is no way to recover the money if the transaction goes bad. Fortunately we did not get ripped off, but it wasnt from a lack of trying on their part.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again. In my 78 years I have never been scammed, but I guess there is a time for everything.
Great Forum. You guys sure watch out for your members. Where do I send the tip? More thanks, Big Larry

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Hey BL,

We just.................PLUM ENJOY yer pics!

Later, Mark

Reactions: 45acp230

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Model 629-1 for $700 shipped. Might have known. Too cheap. It's gone now thanks to the wonderful person that is a Super Moderator. Jonesy as well. Many thanks again. Big Larry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts