Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FedEx just delivered my "Boulder Airlift" magazines from Magpul. I am grateful for the effort Magpul made in an attempt to keep Colorado's Democratic HOR's, Senators and Governor from enacting the anti-gun legislation that was signed this week. We now push on with recall petitions, lawsuits and the hope that the 2014 election will get Colorado moving back toward a system of government with elected officials who understand the people they work for do not live in Washington D.C., New York or California.

Thanks, Magpul. You have my business for life. I'm sorry to see you leave Colorado and hope that someday soon you'll be able to return. I'm grateful to do business with a company that understands our Constitutional rights and is willing to make a stand, no matter the cost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I'm grateful to do business with a company that understands our Constitutional rights and is willing to make a stand, no matter the cost. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
^^^This^^^Sometimes you have to stand up for whats right, regardless of the outcome. kfjdrfirii
It's like standing up to the bully on the schoolyard that's taking your lunch money.
You may not win...but that doesn't matter, only that you stood up.

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
I've bought and used Magpul products for some time. After the support they have showed for the 2A, they will get more of my money for a long time.
I agree with Buffalo - THANK YOU, Magpul!

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
HOORAH! for Magpul I'll continue to buy their 'PROPAGANDA & ITEMS'. I doubt we'll see them go back, what with all the Californians & New Yorkers running Colorado. :(

Reactions: Vee Kay
1 - 5 of 5 Posts