Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
142,000 fentanyl pills
8.5 pounds of pure fentanyl powder in brick form
4 Oz of Meth (no longer a ‘cash cow’ product)
Stolen gun

A few years ago, these sorts of busts would draw national attention. Today, they don’t even make local news because this is likely an extremely small percentage of the drugs moving through the greater Phoenix, AZ area alone. My son sent it to me a couple of days ago, but I filed it away, until just now. Listening to something on the radio, a clip of Biden mouthpieces stating how they’re dealing with a border problem 'left' to them by the Trump administration, well, my patience limiter was tripped. This administration actively reversed all of the successful efforts Donald Trump managed to put into place, then they doubled down by inviting anyone, everyone from any nation, regardless of danger status, zero vetting, no medical screening, to simply come to America. Literally, the southern internationally recognized border between the United States of America and that of Mexico, is currently now controlled by Mexican Crime Cartels. The Border Patrol will tell you so, but only their Union spokesman can get away with doing it, even then, he’s at risk of losing his job and pension by doing so. :mad:

Let’s Go Brandon!

Sleeve Textile Rectangle Wood Creative arts

·
Super Moderator
15,788 Posts
When this Leftist administration's lips are moving they are predictably lying. Every time. All the time. And our citizens are dying.

This stuff may be flowing in through the Southern border, but it's being fabricated in China by Biden's partners.

·
Registered
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
23,455 Posts
I wish someone would explain to me why the Fentanyl pills are killing people. No one is forcing people to take them and die. It's a 100% voluntary thing. Myself, I have no desire to do drugs (unless they are prescribed by my doctor) so, honestly I don't understand it.

The other thing I don't understand is when people over dose on those drugs (again I didn't force them to take them in the first place), why does LE administer Narcan to revive them? I say let them expire. You bring them back and all they do is repeat it like a viscous circle.

To me, I look at it as a total waste. If people are that weak minded, I say, let them expire.

Just don't get it, but then I have no compassion for druggies in the first place.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Flip, I agree. When they die, the buying population goes down. No customers, no sales. I save my compassion for animals, not the human wastrel.

Reactions: SidecarFlip

·
Registered
23,455 Posts
Almost every day in the local paper, there will be a story about another druggie saved by Narcan. I don't get it, never have. No one is forcing them to be druggies except they are weak minded and always stories about the parents and their grief over it. If they had raised their kids properly and instilled proper values in them in the first place, that wouldn't be happening. Maybe I'm being too Puritanical., but that is how I look at it.

I never had any inclination to do illegal drugs.

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Narcan or not, the problem is self-correcting. I don't care what the victim's background was. A bad choice was made, and the consequence was severe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts