Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
16,685 Posts
They need more valentines like that.

·
Registered
19,508 Posts
Great song. I support and watch college football...more teams, more exciting and no politics. Don't need or watch the NFL. ope they loose more viewers and cash this season!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Never understood professional sports.

Sports is a good character building experience when your're a kid. I played some baseball in high school.

Those jokers should just get a real job and stop delaying becoming adults.

If professional athletes relied on me for a living they would all starve to death.;)

·
Registered
10,155 Posts
At one point some player, Caperjerk or something, decided he needed to protest "police brutality".

He chose his symbol very poorly.

Those that joined him have similarly chosen very poorly. It isn't the first time they have pissed off those that ultimately pay their outrageous salaries. I don't mean the owners, but those that encourage the advertisers by watching the games, those that pay hundreds to sit in the stands, those who pay good money to have some other guy's name on his back (looks like he got his jersey at Goodwill, if you ask me).

But this is the first time they have utterly insulted those that gave all, gave their lives, their sanity, their limbs, so these cretins could play what is really a child's game. They have insulted not only those who have given some, or given all, but insulted everyone who respects those who did so.

As Diabloman said - NFL = not for long.... certainly never more for me.

·
Premium Member
16,685 Posts
The judge would be saying it to their a$$ as they were sent out!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I am glad to see that here I am truly among some like minded people on this subject.
On some other gun boards I have been excoriated by some of the athlete worshipers for daring to insult the National Felons League.
I've never been much of a fan, but being a Seattle native my wife is an absolutely rabid She-hawgs fan.
I tolerate the game when she wants to watch, but I wouldn't even pick up the remote to turn on the TV if that was the only thing on. Literally.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
They can all bl$w me until their heads cave in.....:)

thewelshm

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
If there was no NFL they would be doing something useful ,like hanging on the back of a garbage truck....

thewelshm

·
Registered
994 Posts
They should not get paid for any game where they refuse to stand for the Anthem.

That would solve this problem real quick.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts