Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://time.com/5693898/greta-thunberg-dakotas-reservations-oil-pipeline/

Seems the little darling sailed over to the US to lecture us on climate chane and such!:eek:

A 16-year-old climate activist who garnered international attention when she scolded world leaders at the United Nations is visiting American Indian reservations in the Dakotas to talk about oil pipelines.

Greta Thunberg is appearing at panel discussions on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota at 5 p.m. Sunday and on the Standing Rock Reservation in North Dakota on Tuesday.

·
Premium Member
9,912 Posts
Me thinks she doth protest too much.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
An obvious shill being used by some global warming group. Like Putin said she is ignorant and being manipulated and used by some group. He called it right. What gets me is why any adult would tolerate being lectured to by such a teenage idiot. Must be a sign of the times.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Like Putin said she is ignorant and being manipulated and used by some group. He called it right. What gets me is why any adult would tolerate being lectured to by such a teenage idiot. Must be a sign of the times.
That sums up my attitude to this child in a nutshell. I am 72-years old. I have traveled, lived and worked all over this world. Why would I sit there and be lectured by this teenager with absolutely no life experience on things that she obviously doesn't understand? It's beyond me.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Shouldn't she be in school?
Yes she should be but is taking a year off to lecture us on Climate Issues. Much like Hogg did on guns. His group traveled overseas.

Why the hell is she over here? Europe isn't big enough for her to travel around? She needs to speak with Native Americans??

How much energy was consumed making an ocean going Sailboat? Hope it is not fiberglass! Talk about pollution!
Maybe it was made from recycled wood byproducts with hand tools and sold by IKEA!:eek:

·
Registered
605 Posts
From what I've seen all along, it seems the climate change loudest voices are using the most energy of the type they want to ban. It has long been known that Al Gore's house uses at least triple the amount of electricity as "normal" people do. And the list goes on and on with all of the plane travel and etc.

After reading the article it seems Greta did come here on a sailboat. How much of Soros' fortune do you want to bet that "boat" was a huge ship which had an engine?

With very few (if any) exceptions, these people are scam/con artists or they are youngsters being manipulated by the scam/con artists. Snake oil salesman, every one of them.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Another Soros puppet like Hogg?:(
More like Warren Buffett (He financed the protest against keystone to protect his tank car monopoly- Remember that?). SS, DD.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
She should go to China. They are THE largest user of coal, consuming over 50%, and could care less about pollution control. Oh wait... they also care less about what she says or does. The world is full of BS.

John
She won't go to ChiCom because her handlers know that the leaders of that Commie gulag so adored by the left would have her head on a pole as soon as her hemp fiber shoes touch the ground.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
She should go to China. They are THE largest user of coal, consuming over 50%, and could care less about pollution control. Oh wait... they also care less about what she says or does. The world is full of BS.

John
Where's Greta? (smog in Beijing)

151201101720-beijing-smog-pollution-1130-03-super-169.jpg

1 - 20 of 47 Posts