Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New gun. Cleaned and lubed. Zeroed red dot and then ran 3 mags without a problem. Next 2 mags did not have a single round fire. Using CCI maxi-mags. Can hear the firing pin drop. Anyone with a similar problem or know a quick fix? Wanted to shoot a steel match this weekend. Thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
They are somewhat notorious for the barrel screw loosening & not holding it in place. I'd check that 1st. PS: welcome to the friendly forum.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Biden, “sleepy” couldn’t get a good hair transplanter. He is impotent...

Thewelshm

·
Super Moderator
19,235 Posts
New gun. Cleaned and lubed. Zeroed red dot and then ran 3 mags without a problem. Next 2 mags did not have a single round fire. Using CCI maxi-mags.
This may be your problem. CCI Maxi-mags are 22 Magnum cartridges. Did you mean that you were using Mini-mags (HP 22 LR)?
You should be shooting CCI standard ammo. The Victory is a target type pistol, and not designed to shoot high pressure ammo like the Mini-mags.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, I sent my PC victory.22 back to S&W .. same issues as yours, mostly “ light” primer strikes.. they replaced the barrel, receiver and bolt.. FREE , and they paid for shipping ( both ways) I’m the 2nd owner as well .. 1st owner just sold it or traded it at our local gun store .. I put in a letter with pistol that I was not happy that a PERFORMANCE CENTER gun has so many issues.. they made it right with me.. great customer service... try this? Good luck :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts