Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just like to say thanks in advanced if it has been previously answered,

but I just recently joined the forums, as well as the owners club for a new Mp15-22 sport model rifle and I am still learning the ropes for what will work with them lol

Was mainly interested in finding out for sure if a Magpul BAD lever or the Troy ABR will work without issues or modifications on the 15-22

I have already swapped to a volquartsen surefire firing pin and added a Magpul ACW buttstock, along with a Troy receiver adapter for a QD sling point but that's so far it other than a weapon light/green laser and pressure pad, and I am also going to be looking for any advice or suggestions on what replacement trigger to use to switch/drop in for a single stage flat face trigger without spending half the price of the rifle to achieve this, not looking for super accuracy etc just slight upgrade from factory etc ,thanks in advance for help

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
after posting this a few moments ago i found an older thread relating to Ar parts and the 15-22 and someone had answered with a post including the NDZ Speed Bolt Release SBR for Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 so i just finished ordering it just now but would still be interested in any other suggestions and also looking for trigger alternatives including a flat face trigger etc still

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.