Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep shooting and let us know how many rounds is too many. :mrgreen: Seriously, and I am not picking on a new guy - just having fun, the gun will handle pretty much whatever you can give it. Not too much fun to shoot +p or heavy reloads all day but it will handle it better than your hand will. I love mine. It is my constant companion.

·
Registered
753 Posts
bosco said:
, can this little gun handle that number of rounds?
"S&W revolvers are made to last 10 years or 1000 rounds. At the 500 round mark, they need to sent to me, with your extra ammo that I can give it a complete evaluation. There is no cost to you what so ever. Don't worry, I'll clean your gun when I send it back to you." This is right out of the 500MN owners manual :D

Welcome to the forum, Don't worry, your gun will out live you if you take care of it. I fired a couple cases out of a little model 60 J frame once (2,000+ rounds). Then it was the first time I detail cleaned it. I had too because the cylinder locked up do to bullet material jamming up the cylinder. Later in life, I sold it off for a hammerless model. The dealer nearly gave me my purchase price back because it looked unfired. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts