Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my Kimber Custom II (no comments from the peanut gallery...you know who you are ;) ) and a generic floral rig for "special occasions" and a Galco for daily carry. On the floral rig I went with a Commander size holster for less leather time. The custom grips are American Elk.

Troy's pictures are thrown in for good measure. He is now 1 year old and full of energy. We need to get him some cows or a goat to chase around!









Baby Troy



Big Boy Troy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,947 Posts
Good looking Sunday rig. I like the antlers too. kfjdrfirii

Them good looking kids must take after their mother I'm figuring nfiofnp

Our heeler, Kid, has more energy than any dog we ever had. Barb thought about getting a herd of chickens to give Kid something to do
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,947 Posts
Our Kid. Spoiled , underfed nvpAN , Barb's shadow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
502 Posts
Wow, nice leather and antler. There's just something about nice leather. Nice dog and kids too.
I would like to wear a rig like that to work with jeans, just once. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
daytime dave said:
Wow, nice leather and antler. There's just something about nice leather. Nice dog and kids too.
I would like to wear a rig like that to work with jeans, just once. :D

Kevin, these are my sentiments in a nutshell. Did you get those grips from Executioner, by chance?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BigRich said:
daytime dave said:
Wow, nice leather and antler. There's just something about nice leather. Nice dog and kids too.
I would like to wear a rig like that to work with jeans, just once. :D

Kevin, these are my sentiments in a nutshell. Did you get those grips from Executioner, by chance?
No sir, and I probably should have patronized one of our members now that you mention it! Sorry Mr. E...I'll get ya next time!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
33,397 Posts
Great rig there, Kevin! Those kids are too cute, but why is the dog looking at me like I owe him money? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,474 Posts
Kool carved rig,

Handsome children too!

Su Amigo,
Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WendyZXZ said:
Great rig there, Kevin! Those kids are too cute, but why is the dog looking at me like I owe him money? :lol:
Don't take it personally Wendy...he does that to everyone! fhfjjjj
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
33,397 Posts
Kevin Keith said:
WendyZXZ said:
Great rig there, Kevin! Those kids are too cute, but why is the dog looking at me like I owe him money? :lol:
Don't take it personally Wendy...he does that to everyone! fhfjjjj
LOL, Kevin. My dogs are like that until they get to know you, or unless they can tell that you are a friend. I think you would fit into that category. :) ;)
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top